- Quantum processors: “wire up” molecules through superconducting circuits.
- Qubits and quantum logic gates in magnetic molecules.
- Light-matter interaction in extreme conditions.
- Optic detection and characterisation of chemical compounds.
- Development of laser systems in the nanometric scale.
- Design and fabrication of non-lineal optical metasurfaces for efficient light generation.
- Design of nanostructured systems for controlling the light emission.
- Atomic width materials nanophotonics.
- X-ray superconducting sensors.
- Nanocavities for nanosystem spectroscopy.
- NanoSQUID superconducting sensors for the study of microscopic magnetic molecules at cryogenic temperatures.